Saturday, April 25, 2009

Watch the enchanting performance of Hollie Steel in "Britain's Got Talent"

Watch the enchanting performance of Hollie Steel in "Britain's Got Talent".

Hollie Steel is only 10, wears a naff lilac tutu and dances badly. But Hollie Steel is being hailed as one of the most gifted performers ever to be seen on Britain’s Got Talent. The judges were poised to buzz the youngster off the stage when she opened her audition with a less-than-perfect ballet routine.

But just before her chances were ruined forever, the little girl opened her mouth to sing – and blew the entire panel away. She began to perform a ballet routine to “I Could Have Danced All Night” from My Fair Lady.

Hollie, who performed I Could Have Danced All Night from My Fair Lady, left Simon Cowell open-mouthed in admiration.

Viewers will see the crowd jump to their feet while guest judge Kelly Brook blinks back tears and Amanda Holden, who was a wannabe child star herself, gushes: “It was like looking in the mirror.”

Piers Morgan sums up her performance by telling delighted Hollie: “We have seen a lot of children on our show over the last three series and I have never heard any of them sing as well as you do.”

But Simon brings her down with a bump by declaring: “I didn’t like what you were wearing – you looked like any other little girl wanting to be a ballerina – and I wasn’t crazy about the song.”

Watch this VIDEO: The enchanting performance of Hollie Steel sings “I Could Have Danced All Night”


0 comments: