Thursday, April 9, 2009

Halle Berry in Harper's Bazaar plus her latest photo

Halle Berry in Harper's Bazaar plus her Latest Photo

Halle Berry, has an expansive career for which she's won an Oscar, a hot love life with a younger male model, and an adorable baby girl. Women want to be her and most guys we know want to be with her. But Ms. Berry tells Harper's Bazaar that she's just a regular woman.

On maintaining her “normal” body:
“Having a baby takes so much from you. It's the most glorious thing you'll ever do, but the aftermath is not so glorious! So now I'm having to exercise, eat a little bit differently, take a lot more vitamins.”

On her “normal” diet: “I like Doritos. I'm usually watching The Biggest Loser eating Doritos.”

On her “average” wardrobe: “ I'm not the girl for superhigh fashion because I don't have the right body. When I want to get dressed up, I'm a Roberto Cavalli girl. Also, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Calvin Klein ...”

On her above-average love life:
“I have a 33-year-old man. That'll keep your mojo mojo-in'.” She also says the sexiest wardrobe is a tank top and pumps. “Any pumps! You just need length to your legs.”

On being discriminated against, despite her beauty:
"I had a rough time. I was accused of stuffing the ballot box for my high school prom-queen election because they couldn't believe the only black girl in the school won.”

On the value of her career vs. family: "I used to work a lot because I had nothing better to do. What I've learned, especially by having a baby, is that you can't bring that stuff home anymore. For example, I was alone filming Monster's Ball. I was married to someone else, and he wasn't really around much. Thank God that was only a 20-day shoot."

On why she’s a trustworthy girl’s girl: "I think there's a certain level of trust that I have with women. I've always been honest, even when I haven't had good times in my life or my movie bombed or I've had great success. I've owned up to all of it. I've said, Hey, this is who I am; take me or leave me. I'm pretty simple and pretty natural. I'm not one of these people who wear a face full of makeup so I look like I have on a mask. What you see is what you get.



She made it out of the bubble unscathed.

Photo by: Harper's Bazaar


Halle has a lot to offer

Besides her looks, Halle's won an Emmy, a Golden Globe, an Oscar and was once Miss USA World. We're not sure exactly what that means, except that she's perhaps more pretty and awesome than a lot of other people.

Photo by: Harper's Bazaar

0 comments: