Tuesday, April 28, 2009

About Vannessa Hudgens Stuff

About Vannessa Hudgens Stuff. Although Vanessa Hudgens became a star thanks to "High School Musical," the 20-year-old says that she is ready to move on in the May issue of SELF. "I have the opportunity to almost start all over," she notes. For example, this summer Vanessa will appear in "Bandslam" playing a character much darker than HSM's Gabriella Montez. The actress makes a few more revelations in SELF -- 25 to be exact -- such as:

1. "I have really strong legs. I inherited them from my dad, who has tree stumps for legs, basically. I've got big calves that look good. When I wear heels, it looks like I've worked out my legs a lot, which is why I love them. I also have a big, big big toe. I call it my goat toe. I can climb anything."

2. "My biggest splurge was a purse from Louis Vuitton. Ashley Tisdale [from HSM] and I each got one in different colors when we were on tour in Mexico. We call it our friendship purse. I don't want to say how much it cost. I don't like revisiting that place."






3. "My secret to flat abs is Pilates."

4. "I don't sing in the shower, but I sing outside the shower all day long. It depends on what's stuck in my head. My last kick was 'Halo' by Beyonce. I could not stop singing it. I only know the chorus, so I was just on repeat!"

5. "I love snakes. I think they're sexy. Not in the wild, of course, but pet snakes."

6. "I keep a Taser in my purse for self-defense. I'm moving into a house by myself, and it's scary."



7. "My pet peeve: whenever anybody chews with their mouth open. I can't stand that! I'll be like, 'Hey, chomper!'"

8. "I want to get into photography. It would be so cool to be able to capture a moment and have it forever. I also want to learn how to play the, drums. It's such a release. I want to be that girl who's rocking out on the drums."

0 comments: